Tuesday, August 27, 2013

3, 2, 1 - Go!

So much for getting an early start this morning!  Honestly didn't expect a hiccup in this grand adventure when I hadn't even pulled out of my building's parking lot..... After packing up the car last night I left putting on the bike rack for this morning... only to discover there was a problem with the rack.  So I sat, praying it wouldn't rain, next to a car full of valuables with a bike imagining I'd need to wait for REI to open to go get another bike rack.  While I sat wondering what exactly to do next, my brother called.  (He's slightly more technically/mechanically minded than I am.)  He proposed a solution and a mere 30 minutes later, the bike rack is in place and I'm ready to hit the road!

What's the next stop?  Technically I'll be dropping off my building keys and then - well then I don't exactly know, but I'm ready to hit the road and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment