Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why did the bunny rabbit cross the road?

It was trying to get to the other side of the highway in Ohio late at night.... and well, I couldn't slam on my breaks.... tragically the bunny never made it to the other side of the road.  I don't know which is worse - running over a cute bunny rabbit or working an all nighter in the office.  

I coasted through Ohio this evening and am calling it a night in Angola!  Who knew there was a town in Indiana called Angola.  I suspect the hotels in Angola the country are nicer than the hotels in Angola, Indiana unfortunately.  I've traveled over 550 miles today (not bad given the late start), which should give me some extra time tomorrow to see Chicago, Milwaukee, etc. Deep dish pizza?  More breweries?  Hopefully there will be plenty of that tomorrow - but now I need to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to do more breweries there are two that you should most definitely go to around Chicago. One is 3Floyds Brewing in Munster, Indiana, about 30 minutes outside Chi-Town and 2 is Pipeworks Brewing in Chicago. You will not be disappointed. 3Floyds was rated number one brewery in the world 2 years ago and Pipeworks was the number one new brewery to look at for 2013. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete